Android GPS Navigation • GPS Status & Toolbox v7.2.150 [Pro]
[content] GPS Status & Toolbox v7.2.150 [Pro]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Displays all the GPS and sensor data you ever were curious about: position and signal strength of satellites, accuracy, speed, acceleration, altitude, bearing, pitch, roll and battery state.
Tools provided: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, waypoints: mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar (especially useful for geocaching, or quick marking your actual position).
Speed up your GPS location finding: clear or update assistance data (A-GPS) regularly for faster fixes.
– show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
– pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values on the status screen (if supported by the device)
– background A-GPS downloading
– removed ads
– Location: We need this to display your location and allow the app to re-download aGPS data or reset the GPS.
– Internet: Used to fetch aGPS data and display advertisements and gather anonymous usage statistics.
– Storage access: needed to export and import your waypoints in GPX/KML format
– Billing: to support buying a PRO license with in-app purchase
— MobiWIA – a cooperation with Andrs Studio —
– FIX: Layout fixes
– NEW: Updated locations screen
– NEW: Add new POIs directly on the Locations screen
– NEW: Reorder POIs on Locations screen by long tapping and dragging
– ENH: Enhanced Edit location dialog. Better error reporting + clear and set current location buttons.
– NEW: Categorize your POIs with colors
– ENH: Added shortcuts on the Sensor test screen for Compass calibration and aGPS download.
– ENH: Translation updates
– FIX: Stability fixes
● Pro features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
Statistics: Posted by Kirlif’ — Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:57 pm