Battery Saver for Go – PRO v3.5.1
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: Battery Saver for Pokemon Go PRO Editio
Battery Saver for Pokemon Go PRO Editio
Save your battery while playing with Pokemon Go!
Pokemon Go, in order to works correctly, need the screen of your device turned ON and this – you know – eats up a lot of battery.
This App will let you save a lot of battery because:
– Brightness will be automatically set to the minimal value, with a black – overlay screen. This, for Amoled screen’s devices, means close to zero battery drain while, in LCD screens, the lowest brightness will help a lot to save battery;
– While Battery Saver for Pokemon Go is running, you can put the phone in your pocket, because the touchscreen will be disabled like the hardware keys too (only Volume and Power buttons still works);
– When the device starts to vibrate because a Pokemon is near, just double tap on the screen to "Turn On" the screen again! Easy at it seems!
Start the application and enable the switches you like, giving the needed permissions. To start the service you can choose between a persistent notification or a ChatHead ( maybe we can call it "icon") that looks like a pokeball and is draggable and clickable.
When Pokemon Go is running, just tap on the ChatHead or on the Notification to "Turn Off" the screen. To turn the screen On again just "Double Tap"
☆ Great Battery saving!
☆ You can lock the hardware buttons while the app il running!
☆ Double Tap to turn On the Screen!
☆ Exclusive start methods: persistent notification or ChatHead!
☆ You don’t need to increase manually the stand-by time of the screen, Battery Saver for Pokemon Go will keep the screen On for you while you are catching some new Pokemons!
☆ Autostarts when Pokemon Go is Launched!!!
☆ Resizable ChatHead Size!
☆ No ADS!!!
Gotta Catch’em All !!!!!!
– Added French and Spanish Translation;
– Better Autostart, you can choose now between notification or ChatHead;
– Proximity Bug Fix
This app has no advertisements