Behind for KLWP v1.2
Behind for KLWP v1.2
Requirements: 4.4 +
Overview: Behind for KLWP is a preset theme pack that includes several presets designed to breath new life into your device, old or new.
Sporting a stylish, wallpaper-oriented take on the classic Android Homescreen, you’ll be sure to fall in love every time you unlock your device. Uses three homescreen pages.
– An elegant take on your personal homescreen.
– Two different presets with more to come.
– Smart widgets for music and calendar organization.
– Icons, fonts, and wallpapers all included in the same theme.
– Updates. More content, more styles and improvements if needed.
NOTE: might require some tweaking on your end, as the different app-icons might not be set to launch the apps that you use.
THIS THEME REQUIRES KLWP LIVE WALLPAPER MAKER PRO
Here’s the step-by-step on how to get it running with no problems.
– Install KLWP Live Wallpaper Maker Pro. Behind, or any other theme, can not be viewed, set or edited without this app. You need the PRO version to install external themes/presets (trust me, it’s worth it if you’re into customizing and/or personalizing every aspect of your homescreen).
– Install this theme or any other theme (there’s a lot of incredibly beautiful preset packs out there). Any app with the additional “for KLWP” in its title will work. I also have a few other presets here on the Google Play Store that you might be interested in. Most are free, the ones that took a lot of time to create have a reasonable price on them. Shameless self promotion over.
– OPTIONAL: Get Nova Launcher. Now I can assure you that this will work in any launcher where you can set three homepages, but I highly recommend getting Nova Launcher for these themes, as most designers/developers optimize and test their themes using Nova Launcher. It’s also just a great Launcher overall. NOTE: remember to enable wallpaper scrolling. If this is turned off, the theme won’t work as intended.
– Go into KLWP and in the left side-menu, click “Load preset”. Find this theme, “Behind”, or any other theme and click on it. This will set the theme.
– After the little preview window loads, click the save icon in the upper right menu before exiting.
– Be sure to set “Kustom” as your current live wallpaper on your phone. Note: Kustom, or KLWP, runs like any ol’ live wallpaper, meaning you can add apps and widgets on top of it just like you would do on your phone right now.
– If you want to replicate what you can see in the promo material, hide the notification bar and the dock and be sure to set your homescreen page amount to 3.
This app has no advertisements