DigiHUD Pro Speedometer v1.1.6
DigiHUD Pro Speedometer v1.1.6
Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: DigiHUD Pro Speedometer is a GPS based digital head up display (HUD) for Android that shows and can record useful speed and distance information for your journey.
Ideal if your vehicle speedo has died, you want to verify your vehicle speed or you just need know your speed when cycling, running, flying, sailing etc.!
* PLEASE ENSURE THAT DIGIHUD WORKS WITH YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VERSION – Download DigiHUD *
Includes all DigiHUD Speedometer features plus –
* Speed Warnings – have practically as many as you like. Set a colour, trigger speed, if there’s a continuous/single or no alert sound. Trigger on overspeed or underspeed (possibly one for the pilots out there)
* Logging – Log your routes and export to .KML, .GPX and .CSV file formats, or open in Earth if installed. Shows start and end addresses so needs Internet Access permission
* Compatible with Samsung’s Multi-Window Mode. You can split the screen between DigiHUD Pro and other apps (like Maps).
* Day/Night mode – choose a different colour and brightness setting for day and night. There’s an Auto mode which automatically switches at sunrise and sunset
* Speed offset – adjust the displayed value up or down. Up to +/-20%
* Litespeed – have the display switch to Lite mode if you go over your chosen speed
* Speedtouch Lock – turn off all screen touch events over your chosen speed
* Hide unlit number segments – make those empty digits less distracting
* Speed with Google Map view – splits the screen between speed and a live Google Map showing your location.
* Choose the number of decimal places to show for values, up to two. Doesn’t apply to the main speed indication.
* A setting allows you to choose if you want to show the status bar or the status and action bars. You can of course leave it at the default; full screen. Only Android 3 and above for now.
* Turn off screen taps opening the Menu. There’s a new setting to turn them off but they’re on by default.
* Changes to how Help works. Prevents the app sometimes incorrectly going into paused mode.
* More obvious paused mode.
* General user interface improvements.
Many more are planned for the future. If you have any suggestions please email [email protected]
DigiHUD Pro tips:
– Swipe the speed left or right to switch between Full, Lite and speed/map split view
– Swipe the speed up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
– Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
– Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS (also in the Menu)
– Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
– Long-press the red circle to start/stop logging
– When in window mode touch the DigiHUD Pro icon (top left of the window) for a menu to switch to the full screen app, pause, start/stop logging or exit
– All values can be reset by long-pressing “PAUSE RESET” (except Odometer reading in the Statistics popup).
– The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
There are no Ads.
DigiHUD Pro uses an internet connection (if available) for the Google Map, address lookups and crash/analytics reporting. Please review Help within the app for more information.
It will work with no data connection.
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device’s sensors and should only be regarded as approximations.
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
If you have any problems using DigiHUD Pro with your device please tell us as we can often fix problems quickly, otherwise please Like our Facebook page and tell your friends.
* Color picker fix for some resolutions
This app has no advertisements