Exclusive Releases • MedHand Mobile Libraries v3.1.5 [Unlocked]
[content] MedHand Mobile Libraries v3.1.5 [Unlocked]
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Overview: Join thousands of healthcare professionals from all over the world and start using MedHand Mobile Libraries.
Our patented technology allows you to instantly and intuitively access the information you are after whenever you need it. It is your ideal “on the go” resource whether on-call, at the hospital, in your surgery, at your medical school, while travelling or at home – the information you need in the palm of your hand.
• In MedHand Mobile Libraries you will find more than 200 of the world’s leading medical, nursing and other healthcare titles available for purchase
• Build your own optimized bookshelf with the resources of your choice
• Full offline access to your leading medical guidelines – no internet access required once titles have been downloaded
• The feature set includes powerful search, bookmarks, highlighting, notes, history, tables, high resolution pictures and a hierarchical content structure for optimal reading & search
MEDICAL, NURSING, DENTISTRY AND OTHER HEALTHCARE TITLES
MedHand works with leading publishers such as Oxford University Press (worldwide exclusive partner), Wiley, McGraw Hill, PharmPress and others to offer a wide range of leading medical, nursing, dentistry and other healthcare titles in the palm of your hand.
Examples of titles:
•The complete Oxford Medical Handbook series (including titles such as Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine, Oxford Handbook of Anaesthesia, Oxford Handbook of Emergency Medicine etc.)
• BNF and BNFC
• The Wiley Rapid Series (Rapid Medicine, Rapid Psychiatry, Rapid Obstetrics & Gynaecology etc.)
• The Wiley at a Glance Series (Anatomy at a Glance etc.)
• TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours
• Harrison’s Manual of Medicine
• Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care
• Clinical Anaesthesiology
• The Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines
•and many more …
Enjoy easy browsing with our patented technology with all your favourite information only a couple of “clicks” away. The App has high resolution pictures, clear tables, and allows you to make highlights and notes easily, even add images or consult over 30 medical calculators. The content is implemented in a hierarchical structure that ensures optimal reading as well as optimal search time for all types of medical references.
Get instant access to answers, via powerful category and cross-title searches. Search across all your titles or across the titles of your choice. You can also search in the in-built medical, nursing and dentistry dictionaries.
The application is also used to support institutional customers where the users have access to content within their institutional or corporate subscription.
Users: Please download this free application and contact your subscription administrator for your institutional log-in details.
Updating user interface.
Added Reference Dictionaries and Online Search
fully revised content.
● Paid content Free (except subscription items)
This app has no advertisements
Statistics: Posted by Kirlif’ — Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:55 am