Exclusive Releases • Soumi: Network Music Player v2.0.31 [Premium]
[content] Soumi: Network Music Player v2.0.31 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.03 and up
Overview: Scan, catalogue, and play music files alike from internal/external SD card, shared folders on local network, FTP/FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV servers, Dropbox, Google Drive, and other cloud services that support WebDAV protocol like BOX, CloudMe, ownCloud, etc., through WiFi or mobile network.
It has easy intuitive user interface for instant searching and browsing music by artist, album, genre, as well as folder. It can also cache music files from the network folder when added to a playlist so that you can play them later when not connected to any WiFi or mobile network. It has five band equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, with preset and custom settings. Gapless playback, as intended by artist, is available on Android 4.1 or higher. It uses SAMBA/CIFS protocol to access the network shard folder, i.e., no uPnp or DLNA server is required.
Key features are:
– Easy, intuitive, and tabbed user interface suitable for both phones and tablets
– Designed to handle very large collections of music files on multiple network locations
– Plays music from shared folders on local SMB/CIFS network, e.g., Windows share, WiFi drive, NAS, USB drive attached to router, etc.
– Plays music from FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers
– Plays music from Dropbox, Google Drive, and other WebDAV based cloud services like BOX, CloudMe, ownCloud, etc.
– Play music from internal/external SdCard and attached USB drives
– Supports multitasking, e.g., it can play music, cache playlist from network, scan folders, etc., all at the same time
– Browsing and instant searching by artist, album, genre, and title
– Find, browse and play music by folder
– Instant sorting by title, album, artist, genre, year, album count, song count, time added, play time, etc.
– Automatic scanning of selected folders for new music
– Widget of size 4×1, 3×1, and 2×1
– Wired and Bluetooth headset control
– Gapless playback on Android 4.1 or higher
– Selectable Holo themes
– Dual pane mode on tablet and large screen phones
– Automatic/manual caching of music files added to any playlist from network for off-line playing
– Automatic/manual clearing of older/played cached music files
– Can play music files from network without pre-downloading
– Five band equalizer, bass boost, virtualizer, with preset and custom settings (Android 2.3 or higher)
– Select equalizer preset for a playlist or specific file in any playlist
– Create, edit, rename, and delete playlist
– Built-in playlist for currently playing, recently added/played, most/least played, top-rated and all music files.
– Option to stop playing music at specified time (long press on the stop button)
– Notification bar buttons for play/pause, next, and previous song
– Lock-screen notification on Android 5.0 and higher
– Many other small but useful features
Please download and try it to find out more features, and ease of use.
This player is different in two aspects. Firstly, you need to add your music folders, local or on network, under the ‘Libraries’ tab to scan and play music files from there. Secondly, it plays all music files only through a playlist. The default playlist name is ‘Now playing”, but you can remove files from it or rename it for later playing.
This free version has no Ads, but is restricted to scanning maximum 400 songs from any server and a total 1000 songs from all servers together. You need to do an in-app purchase of the premium version to remove this restriction. Note that if you have made a donation earlier, it will be treated as advance payment made for the premium version, and you will get the premium version automatically.
If there is any problem, unexpected behavior, or you have a suggestion, please email us. Also, if you like it, don’t forget to rate this app here.
– Includes .aac extension when searching for MP4 files.
– Suggests a playlist name when adding files to a new playlist
– Fixed some crashes
– Fixed a FTP scanning issue.
– Fixed a WebDAV root path scanning issue.
– Fixed an issue accessing external SD Card on some devices under Android 6.x.
– Fixed an issue accessing internal SD card on Android 6.x
– Fixed some minor bugs and crashes
● Premium features Unlocked
This app has no advertisements
Statistics: Posted by Kirlif’ — Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:23 am