Financial Times v126.96.36.199 (Subscribed)
Financial Times v188.8.131.52 (Subscribed)
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: Get the Financial Times on your Android phone and tablet.* The app is automatically optimised for the screen size of your device, giving you the best experience of the FT in any format.
Get the Financial Times on your Android phone and tablet.* The app is automatically optimised for the screen size of your device, giving you the best experience of the FT in any format.
Enjoy the FT’s award-winning global news, video, comment and analysis, with automatic downloads of the most recent edition to read even when you don’t have a signal.
– Free to download
– Registration allows 3 articles per month as well as giving access to your FT.com portfolio.
– Subscribers have unlimited access on all FT.com outlets – phone, tablet and desktop
– Premium subscribers also get the Financial Times’ incisive Lex column and exclusive newsletters
– Users in India get a specially customised front page
The app is integrated with your FT.com account login and settings. This application allows users to register or subscribe on device securely via FT.com. Once you have signed up, or upgraded your account, please switch back to the app and enjoy your new level of access.
If you have any feedback on our Android app, please email [email=”[email protected]”][email protected][/email]. With over 500 Android devices in the market we have tested on many but haven’t managed to cover all combinations. If you have issues with your particular handset then we would love to hear from you. Please include details of which Android device you are using, and OS version if you know it.
The all-new FT Android app
We have redesigned the FT Android app from the ground up, with a new, cleaner layout and a host of new features, new content and additional functionality including recommended reads. For the first time it will have videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images optimised for a small screen, plus a clearer design making it easier to navigate. The app is available to download for free from Google Play. For more information visit _http://apps.ft.com/home/web-app/.
· Your personalised FT: My FT is a personalised hub where you can keep all the content that interests you in one place – saved articles, recommended reads, recently-read stories and your portfolio summary.
· Stories brought to life, with videos, embedded slideshows and hi-res images giving you a richer reading experience.
· Easier to read, with a clean design that gives more room for news and easy swiping from one article to the next.
· Morning edition, on large-screen devices presents content as per that morning’s newspaper – and won’t update throughout the day, giving you a reading experience as close to the paper as possible. Prefer to get updated on the latest news as it comes in throughout the day? Just switch back to the Live Edition.
· Improved navigation makes it easier and faster to find the content that matters most to you. Find what you’re looking for in an instant.
· Frequently downloads the latest FT content, allowing seamless offline usage when there’s no live connection
· Access full markets data section including market gainers and losers, currencies, commodities and bonds
· View stock performance summaries with detailed business profile information, estimates and targeted news
*App runs on Android 4.1 and above.
FT Weekend now looks even better with our new app edition, giving you a beautifully designed way to enjoy our arts and lifestyle coverage wherever you are at the weekend. Read food and drink reviews, enjoy Lunch with the FT or browse through style pages, all through your smartphone or tablet. From celebrated book commentaries to an intelligent look at global travel, property and culture – there is something to delight and inspire all of our readers.
1. Improving new users experience.
2. Icon update.
3. Crash fixes.
4. UX improvements.
5. New section – Works & Careers
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions:Paid features unlocked. Login from app for using subscribe.