Requirements: 4.0.3 +
Overview: Fractions by Infinut brings visual and interactive conceptual learning of fractions using games for 3rd to 5th grade kids.
Fractions are taught using 300 interactive exercises. The topics include mixed fractions, improper fractions, adding and subtracting fractions, equivalent fractions, multiplying and dividing fractions with whole numbers. The games simulate sharing, cooking, coloring, feeding, weighing and measuring fractional amounts.
Fractions by Infinut teaches fractional concepts to 3rd to 5th grade kids by playing games such as –
* Compare fractions to play the wheel most likely to win.
* Feed the monkey fractions of pies.
* Measure the length using a fractions based tape measure.
* Set the oven timer using fractions of the whole.
* Hang clothes on the number line to the match the fractions.
* Measure fractional amounts of flour for a recipe
* Measure fractional amounts of sugar for a recipe
* Add fractional amounts of Milk and Oil for a recipe
* Share chocolate between kids to understand fractions.
* Share parts of Sugar-canes among elephants.
* Decorate fraction of tray of cupcakes.
* Determine which fractional weight is mis-labeled using a weighing scale.
* Color parts of circles, rectangles and polygons using fractions.
* Split a shape into parts to show fractional amounts.
* Match the fraction to its visual representation.
Explanations are provided for each topic, followed by the interactive games. The explanations can be replayed anytime from the launch screen using the hint button for that topic.
The fraction topics covered in Fractions by Infinut are –
* Denominator and splitting whole into equal parts.
* Numerator of a fraction
* Unequal Parts – common confusion with fraction.
* Add Fractions with the same Denominator.
* Subtract Fractions with the same Denominator.
* Improper Fractions.
* Mixed Fractions.
* Add Improper Fractions with the same Denominator.
* Subtract Improper Fractions with the same Denominator.
* Equivalent Fractions
* Equalize one of the fractions to Add.
* Equalize one of the fractions to Subtract.
* Multiply a whole number with a fraction with one as the numerator.
* Multiply a fraction with a whole number.
* Divide a fraction with a whole number.
This app has no advertisements