franco.Kernel updater 2 v2.0.3
franco.Kernel updater 2 v2.0.3
Overview: A beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
A beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It’s simply the best tool of its kind – managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don’t accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 5X
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 6P
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
* One Plus 2
* One Plus 3
* One Plus X
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Nougat (7.0.+).
* Deep and powerful integration with franco.Kernel;
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h);
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default);
* Display color temperature presets;
* Automatic High Brightness Mode toggle based on the ambient light (Nexus 6P and Nexus 6 only);
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery;
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines;
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control);
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters;
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly in a single tap and frictionless;
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, certain wakelocks (if exposed by the Kernel) and other misc settings;
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. You can also choose whether for Wi-Fi to be on/off, if you desire you toggle Android Battery Saver, specify what type of Location Mode you want to use for that specific app and choose the display resolution on a per-app basis too: Available resolutions are: 540p, 720p, 1080p, 1440p and 2160p! The possibilities are endless and opens a lot of doors. You control the device, the device doesn’t control you;
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner;
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file);
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support;
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature;
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app;
* Specific Tasker intents for performance profiles automation;
* And there’s a lot more to discover!
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brain – you have it for a reason!
1 – Added Performance Profile quick tile for users on Android Nougat
2 – Fixed Auto-flash for Nougat
3 – Added auto-rotation toggle for Per-App Profiles
4 – Fixed some bugs with the Per-App Profiles service
5 – Added two new wakelock toggles for the Nexus 5X
Earlier version changelog:
Thanks for all the support!!!
This app has no advertisements