Microsoft Excel v16.0.7301.1010
Microsoft Excel v16.0.7301.1010
Requirements: 4.3 and up
Overview: The real Microsoft Excel app for Android phones and tablets. Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets.
The real Microsoft Excel app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on the go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel – formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• New spreadsheets are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis, and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app simply by sending a link, attachment, or custom invitation
• You can view and restore a previous version of your spreadsheet, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions.
• Annotate with ink: Use your pen or finger to write, draw, and highlight with the tools on the new Draw tab
• Save files on SD cards: With Android 5.0 and newer versions, save files anywhere on an SD card.
• Discover more Office apps: Excel now makes it easy for you to discover and quickly install all the Office apps available for your Android phone and tablet.
This app has no advertisements