Network Cell Info v3.12.4 APK
Network Cell Info v3.12.4 APK
The network cell signal monitoring tool for LTE, UMTS, GSM, CDMA.!
Network Cell Info
- Release 3.12.5 (28-May-2016; 1st day in Play Store: 3-Sept-2015)
- * Code fine-tuning
- * Bug fixes
- Thank you for all feedback and support !
- If you are thinking to buy it, please check first the free Lite version.
- [if there is any app issue, you may send us the system info/feedback from the app settings, and we will work on it for the next release ! ]
(!) Before you buy it please check first the Lite version.Network Cell Info is a cell network monitoring and drive testing tool, providing also cell locations in the map and separate network signal strength gauges. It covers all cellular networks including LTE, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, EVDO.
* No Ads
* LTE, UMTS and GSM Cell locations from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), along with location accuracy – http://location.services.mozilla.com
* 6 signal-meter gauges for the serving (registered) cell and the neighbor cell signal strengths
* 6 parallel signal strength (dBm) vs. time plots of the serving (registered) and neighbor cells
* Cell measurements logging in files (under the map tab)
* Distance limit (0m, 5m, 10m, …) between consecutive measurements in MAP tab (if network doesn’t change)
* Location accuracy limit option for measurement logging
* Motion detector with selectable sensitivity options (applicable to measurements)
* Sound notifications when wireless network technology generation (2G/3G/4G) and cell id change (OFF by default; you may turn them ON inside the Settings)
* Measurements database export types: MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, (and our own) CMWF
* Network drive test: Route coloring (in the map tab) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
* Connection Statistics: % (Bar Plot) of 2G/2.5G/3G/3.5G/4G connection times with cellular Data ON or OFF
* 2G/2.5G/3G/3.5G/4G network type notifications in the notification area
* Concurrent map view and signal-meter gauges
* Map view options: Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid
* Map memory caching, incl. measurement and cell location markers (provided you exit app through power off)
* Raw view of detailed network signal info, network info, including signal strength, serving and ALL neighbor cell information
* Cellular Data on/off and Roaming on/off indications
* SIM and device info
* Ability to turn off Gauges individually by tapping, to release some CPU burden
* Screen rotation (portrait or landscape)
* Android M run-time permissions (location access is necessary)
* [BETA] Limited dual SIM support
Please check here: http://goo.gl/hhUFGp
* Phone issues:
Please check here: http://goo.gl/Hy0dx5
* Dual SIM issues:
[BETA] Make sure you enable it in the app settings. Please check here for issues: http://goo.gl/o0SC6j
It is recommended to set the GPS mode to “high accuracy” in the location settings of your device.
* MAP Cell Tower Location:
We don’t have own database for cell locations. We use currently the MLS database (please see below) which returns not the actual cell tower location, but roughly an indication of the cell locations.
The LTE, UMTS and GSM cell locations we get from Mozilla Location Service (MLS) – http://location.services.mozilla.com – and show in the map as antennas, are not real tower locations, but roughly an indication of the cell locations (if no cell location is shown in the map, it means MLS has no data for your cell).
** MLS doesn’t support CDMA any more.
** If the app doesn’t return cell locations, or if you want to contribute/update the cell locations, you may use Mozilla Stumbler app ( https://goo.gl/sysSNQ ) to update the MLS database in your area.
* Measurements’ Databases:
The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally in your device (please see FAQ inside the app for details).
* Solving Start-up issues:
1. Uninstall the app, and re-install.
2. Perform any pending system update(s), and re-install the app.
3. If your Android/ROM/root somehow modifies the apk, then the app will not work.
4. Turn the internet on, before you start the app for first time (or after long time).
5. Email us to help!
Thanks for all feedback!
** Network Cell Info is distributed exclusively in the Google Play Store **
Required Android O/S : 2.3+
- Extract If Downloaded File Is Compressed (RAR or ZIP)
- Install APK
- Launch the App
Download: Network Cell Info v3.12.4 APK
Plz Use AndroZip™ Pro File Manager To Extract The Downloaded Files
Download For Free From File Choco™
Buy It From Google Play
Tags: Android Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK Download, Android Network Cell Info APK Download, Cell, Download Network Cell Info, Download Network Cell Info 3.12.4, Download Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK, Download Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK For Android, Download Network Cell Info APK For Android, Download Network Cell InfoAPK, Free Download Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK, Free Download Network Cell Info APK, Info, Manager, Network, Network Cell Info, Network Cell Info 3.12.4, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 - Android Apps on Google Play, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK Android, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK Download, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK For Bluestacks, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 APK Free Download, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 App For Bluestacks, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Appstore for Android, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Download APK, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Full APK download, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Google Play APK, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Mod APK, Network Cell Info 3.12.4 Pro APK download, Network Cell Info android apps on google play, Network Cell Info Apk Android, Network Cell Info apk download, Network Cell Info APK For Bluestacks, Network Cell Info APK Free Download, Network Cell Info App For Bluestacks, Network Cell Info Appstore for Android, Network Cell Info Download APK, Network Cell Info Full APK download, Network Cell Info Google Play APK, Network Cell Info Mod APK, Network Cell Info Pro APK download, Patched, v3.12.4