Neutron Music Player v1.92.1
Neutron Music Player v1.92.1
Requirements: 2.1+ | Lucky Patcher | Google Play Modded
Overview: Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the best possible sound quality from the Android device
Neutron provides the sophisticated UI with advanced controls for music playback. It is not easy or another ‘pop’ music player, it is developed for the audiophiles and those who really in love with music. Recommended for use with Hi-Fi/High-End audio hardware.
Hope you’ll like Neutron and have fun with it!
* 32/64-bit audio processing for high quality HD audio.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit only), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio only), AVI (audio only), iTunes/Windows Media inclusive except DRM-protected, OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Streaming audio with metadata: M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM.
* CIFS/SMB: make music source NAS, PC on LAN/INET.
* Surround sound DSP (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E. technology).
* Crossfeed DSP (for better stereo music listening experience with headphones).
* Rumble Filter DSP (to protect speakers from overloading with frequencies below 20 Hz).
* Normalization (post EQ re-mastering of tracks).
* HQ 4-band parametric equalizer.
* Accurate gapless playback.
* Replay Gain.
* HQ Resampling with 3 modes: fast, quality, audiophile.
* Dithering (to improve audio quality by eliminating quantization in signal).
* Phase Inversion.
* Shuffle playback.
* Looped playback.
* Database/Folder modes.
* Playlist management.
* Lyrics (.LRC files).
* CUE Sheet support (including built into metadata).
* Media database grouping by: album, artist, genre.
* Artist grouping by ‘Album Artist’ category.
* Unicode tags.
* Real-time multi-band spectrum analyzer.
* Real-time RMS bar.
* Master and Preamp digital volume adjustment.
* Android widgets and Lock Screen mode.
* Movable to external SD Card.
* Night UI mode with colorful audio visualization.
* Album art (supported: PNG, JPG, BMP, incl. metadata from tags).
* Clock mode.
* Sleep timer: 15,30,45,60,90 minutes.
* Wake timer.
* Automatic key-lock with colorful audio visualization.
* Highly customizable through Settings.
* Smart CPU/Battery consumption.
NEON VERSION (25% faster):
SONY XPERIA Z:
If market version is not starting try installing NEON version manually from Neutron’s website.
Neutron is under active development. Tech. support e-mail: [email protected], or forum: http://neutronmp.com/forum
Please use the dedicated forum or send e-mail to the developer for bug reporting. Your patience, help and participation is highly appreciated!
– 1GHz+ CPU (single, or multi-core).
– 480×800 or 480×480 screen resolution, or higher.
– !!! Please try the time limited trial version before buying. Get it here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/de…roncode.mpeval
– All features of the application are thoroughly tested and working. Please use forum, or send e-mail to resolve the problem if you still unsure how to get desired behavior from Neutron, try not polluting the application rating (be kind to the developer!) – developer can not reply to the Android Market comments.
– Lower than minimal specification of the hardware does not guarantee that application will operate fast enough!
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the Neutron database in /Android/data/com.neutroncode.mp folder.
– READ_PHONE_STATE: to auto-stop music playback when phone starts ringing.
– GET_ACCOUNTS: to generate unique hardware/account key for the Licensing and Trial expiration. This information will be auto-deleted from the Licensing server in 1 month time.
– INTERNET: for the audio streaming feature of Neutron.
– WRITE_SETTINGS: for ringtone.
– UI -> Lock Screen -> Album Artwork: to hide album art on system lock screen.
– album art not shown fully if Prefer Metadata Album Art option is active (regression in 1.92.0);
– Tempo/Pitch DSP in 64-bit mode (regression in 1.92.0);
– custom playlist tracks originating from CUEs are loosing earlier set ratings and normalization;
– EQ presets not loaded on first start.
– Multi-channel EQ to tune channels separately: settings – Equalizer – Channels;
– Autoconnect UPnP/DLNA devices: long-press – Autoconnect.
– AGP: constant sensitivity to overloading;
– EQ NEON performance by ~20%;
– UI performance;
– album-art loading from some ID3v2 tags.
* Provide more information in UI about manual SMB/CIFS entry.
* Interrupt normalization of a network sourced tracks if WAN/LAN is lost.
* Workaround for a wrong order of UPnP/DLNA sourced tracks if server does not provide original track number (upnp:originalTrackNumber).
– freezing EQ preset if track is RMS normalized;
– negative filter’s Q;
– overwriting USB DAC’s volume with Global volume if previous device was not USB DAC to avoid volume boost.
! Fixed memory leaks when accessing secure FTP or HTTP
This app has no advertisements
Neutron Music Player (ARMv7)
Neutron Music Player (ARMv7+NEON)
Neutron Music Player (ARM64)
Neutron Music Player (X86)