NZBManager Premium v5.111
NZBManager Premium v5.111
Overview: NZBManager is an easy to use tool, to manage all of your NZB services. It’s not a stand-alone download application and depends on the supported software listed below.
The current supported services are:
– Indexers (based on newznab and omgwtfnzbs)
NZBManager Premium is now available aswell, when you purchase NZBManager Premium you’ll:
– Have No Ads
– Have the option to add NZB’s to SABnzbd by URL & File.
– Have the option to add NZB’s to NZBGet by File.
– Have the option to send NZBs from indexers to SABnzbd and/or NZBGet.
– Have the option to add Torrents to Transmission and Deluge by file or url.
– Have the option to add Torrents to Deluge by Magnet link.
– Have the option to add Torrents by clicking on torrent links on websites.
– Have the option to add movies to Couchpotato via the share option in the IMDB app.
– Have the option to pause the queue in SABnzbd and NZBGet for a specific time.
– Have the option to reorder downloads in SABnzbd and NZBGet.
– Have the option to upload NZB files to SABnzbd and NZBGet from your file explorer.
– Have the option to upload Torrents to Transmission and Deluge from your file explorer.
– Have the option to search through series in Sickbeard and/or Sonarr.
– Support me to continue the development for NZBManager.
There will be coming more features for NZBManager Premium in the future.
I would really appriciate it if you leave some feedback below.
If you find any kinds of bugs, please e-mail me or use the build in feedback service.
– Daimajia for his NumberProgressBar ( http://goo.gl/SVLl5z )
– Gabriele Mariotti for his ChangeLogLib ( http://goo.gl/6O8PUH )
– Google for their GSON, CardView, RecyclerView en Design libraries ( http://goo.gl/S3FhFt )
– ‘SpaceCowBoy’ for his NoNonsense-FilePicker ( http://goo.gl/eUr34R )
– Soichiro Kashima for his ObservableScrollView ( http://goo.gl/s7ekL6 )
– Square for their Picasso library ( https://goo.gl/rFNVKh )
– Square for their OkHttp library ( https://goo.gl/oMGgw8 )
– JodaOrg for their joda-time library ( https://goo.gl/SBH6PT )
– Mike Penz for his MaterialDrawer library ( https://goo.gl/8U0ATY )
– Mike Penz for his AboutLibraries library ( https://goo.gl/lAt2CL )
– Joan Zapata for his PDFView library ( https://goo.gl/FebtkR )
– NanoHttpd for their NanoHttpd library ( https://goo.gl/R6tkJM )
– Paolo Rotolo for his AppIntro library ( https://goo.gl/rG8PkK )
– Prolific Interactive for their Material Calendarview library ( https://goo.gl/06HgCa )
– The developer does not take any responsibility for use of this application.
– The application uploads crash reports to a server. So it’s much easier for the developer to fix bugs.
– Bug fixes.
This app has no advertisements
Download Instructions: PREMIUM Features Unlocked