Overview: Welcome to the Ovate, a Themer Beta theme.
★ FEATURED: My Color Screen: Screen of the Day 16/02/15
★ FEATURED: Theme Republic
This theme was created on the OnePlus One with a resolution of 1920 x 1080. If you do not have this device screen size this theme will not apply properly and will need some manual work to adjust the widgets to set correctly.
This theme consist of the following:
-Themer backup zip file
-Themer thumbnail (png)
Applications you will need:
-Themer Beta (Free Launcher on the Play Store)
-You will need a file manager application or your phone connected to a computer to access the sdcard of your device.
-Recommend that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network so you don’t collect any data charges for downloading the theme package.
1) Install Ovate Installer application from the Play Store.
2) Install Themer Beta from the Play Store.
3) Download the theme package files by tapping on the download icon on the dashboard app. (The package will be in you main directory of your internal memory)
4) Extract the downloaded zip file using a file manager application or PC if you are connected via usb. Keep in mind where these files were exported too since you will need these later. If you have a PC, just move the zip folder to your PC desktop and extract it there.
5) Open the MyColorScreen folder in your sd card using a file manager application or PC if you are connected via usb. You should see two folder in here: PNG folder and ZIP folder.
6) Using a file manager application or PC, copy and paste the PNG and Zip files (Not the folders) inside the Ovate extracted zip file to the MyColorScreen Extracted folders. Copy and paste the png into the thumbs folder, and the zip into the zip folder.
7) Navigate to the Themer BETA home screen, select Menu > Themes >My Themes > Exported. (If you did everything correctly, you should see the Ovate png in this screen.)
9) Select the Ovate theme, apply and enjoy!
If you have any issues please reach out to me through my dev email or simply long press and hold on any widget to modify the themer zooper files. You will need to unlock editing options in themer to gain this ability.
(screen > menu > Themes > Settings > Advanced > Desktop > DeSelect:
-Lock Homescreen Icons
-Lock Homescreen Widgets.)
This app has no advertisements