Pixel for Zooper v1.1.0
Pixel for Zooper v1.1.0
Requirements: 4.4 and up
Overview: This is not stand-alone app, you need ZOOPER WIDGET PRO and NOVA LAUNCHER to use it!
If you have any problems, please don’t rate the app with 1 star but contact me on Hangouts or Email or with the feedback in the app, I’ll will be happy to help you!
PIXEL, THE NEW ERA OF MATERIAL DESIGN!
HOW TO INSTALL IT:
1) Download Zooper Widget Pro
2) Download Nova Launcher
3) Download Pixel for Zooper
4) Download Assets (click on Fab Download in the app
5) Add a Zooper Widget on your homescreen
6) Click on and select Pixel for Zooper and choose your favorite widget
7) Select the right grid and adjust the widget you have chosen if you need it.
Don’t forget to set the widget scaling to 100% and widget on tap to Disable (Locked).
HOW TO USE FOR BEST SETUP (RECOMMENDED):
For Nova Launcher Settings:
– Desktop: 8*6, Width & Height to None
– Page Indicator: Off
– Dock: Off
– Status Bar: On
– Some widgets are made for status bar or dock, so, first disable status bar or dock or both and after put the widget on your home for best experience.
If you have Android Nougat, probably, you have a different DPI screen, so you may also have problems with enlarged images.
Just reduce the size of the images in the widget settings by finding the image to be changed.
HOW TO CHANGE ICON OR SHORTCUTS:
If you want change the icon or the shortcut for open the app, go into the widget settings.
– The shortcuts apps in Pixel for Zooper are: Google App, Google Calendar, Chrome, Google+, Google Maps, Phone/Clock/Camera/Gallery/Music/Settings (Samsung), Whatsapp, Gmail, Weather Timeline and Shortcut Nova Launcher.
– For change the shortcut go at bottom, click on the “Hotspot” (This is the shortcut of the app, for example “Phone Hotspot”) you want to change, click on “Module On Tap” and choose your favorite app.
– For change the icon app, search the icon you want to change (for example “Phone icon”) and change the letter in “Edit Text Manually” until you find the one you want.
WIDGETS MADE BY:
– Hi guys, I’m Alessio Macchitella and this is my G+ profile –> goo.gl/0SI2cx
– This is my other Zooper Pack:
Flat Material Zooper: goo.gl/K3aEuZ
– Material Design Dashboard App, by Sean Miller!
– Initial release with 30 amazing widgets (more widgets very soon!)
– 30 beautiful wallpaper by Google in 4K (more walls in the next update!)
– Thanks to Sean Miller for coding the app, for the app icon, screenshots and for his wonderful work. G+: goo.gl/Xn8slH
– Thanks to Alessio Cortese for the beta tester and for giving me inspiration for some widgets. G+: goo.gl/D9ctvu
Added 25 new widgets!
Added 10 new walls!
This app has no advertisements