Screen Stream Mirroring v2.7.7e
Screen Stream Mirroring v2.7.7e
Overview: Screen Stream is a powerful app to “cast” your Android device display in real time !
You can share your android screen live just like a dual screen to other computers or devices (mobiles, some Smart TVs or ADSL boxes if compatible with RTSP network stream) on the same network.
You can even make powerful presentation for work or education.
PLEASE READ: contact us at [email protected] prior to leave a bad comment just because you were not able to use the app.
Leaving a bad comment for this is useless and we have no way to contact you through comments! Thank you.
Please do not rate poorly if you do not have read the instructions!
IMPORTANT: /! Instructions for unrooted devices /!
If your device is not rooted please use our one-time startup script that you can download here: >
You need to start it only one time (the first time you want to use the application), and run it again only when your device is restarted.
Please read carefully instructions from application or from here:
– no root instructions -> http://spam.com/pU1C0w
– FAQ -> http://spam.com/ox0rMH
The watchers have just to read the stream in their favorite stream video player (such as VLC media player available for computers and mobile devices, or the one embedded into Smart Tv or Adsl box if compatible with RTSP).
No other specific client is needed and you will benefit of the power of VLC.
Any number of connections can be made to your video stream, so multiple people can connect at the same time !
Following settings and features are available:
[✔] No root: the application is compatible with unrooted devices!
[✔] Set resolution, video format, framerate, and bitrate/quality to let you optimize performances
[✔] 3 different video formats available: MPEG4 Software, MPEG4 hardware accelerated, and JPEG Software
[✔] 2 network protocols available: RTSP and TCP
[✔] Secure stream with username and password (RTSP)
[✔] Logs screen to know who is connected
[✔] Share the stream url directly with emails, sms, or other apps, or copy it to the clipboard
[✔] Orientation change if you want to change your device orientation display
[✔] You can also stream your sound with the screen
Try different settings to check which one best fit your device.
– Depending on your device the stream can be slower. Please wait a moment to let the stream stabilize.
– If the stream is not smooth enough:
-> try to modify resolution, video format, and encoding quality or bitrate settings.
-> switch video format to MPEG4 Hardware accelerated (for Android 4.1+ devices) ! It is faster !
– The stream is made to work over RTSP or TCP network protocols, so please use a compatible video player/device.
– RTSP protocol is faster and more powerful. It should be compatible with more client software and hardware (such Smart TVs and Adsl boxes).
– The stream is intended to work through a local network only.
– You can try to make it work through an Internet connection but that would probably need some network configuration from your side, so it cannot work as is and you’ll have to know what you do.
– If you don’t know what video player to use, just use VLC. It just works fine and it is free.
– If you use VLC please update it to the last available version.
– You can even record the video stream within VLC. For help on how to read and record it with VLC please read the FAQ from application or from here: http://spam.com/Jd1Ixh .
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any issue, request (improvements, compatibilities, …), or just to say if you are happy of how it works.
✔ For Android 5 and higher: new force landscape option enabled by default with UPnP/DLNA, web browsers, and broadcast. It gives better behaviour in most cases!
✔ This option is also better when you want to use an image overlay that would embed a portrait game (for example Clash Royale)
✔ Important technical updates
✔ Translations update
✔ Fixed black screen that was happening for some devices
✔ Many other fixes and improvements
Happy mirroring !
This app has no advertisements